Tsubaki Premium Shampoo is a popular Japanese hair care product that has gained a lot of attention and hype over the years. So, does it live up to the hype?
Here are some expert opinions on Tsubaki Premium Shampoo:
- Allure magazine: "Tsubaki Premium Shampoo is a luxurious, hydrating shampoo that leaves hair feeling soft and smooth."
- YesStyle reviewers: "Tsubaki Premium Shampoo is a great choice for people with dry or damaged hair. It's gentle enough for everyday use, and it leaves hair feeling soft and shiny. Tsubaki Premium Shampoo is a cult favorite for a reason. It's packed with camellia oil to nourish and protect hair, and it leaves hair feeling soft, smooth, and manageable."
Let's take a quick look at what makes this shampoo special, as well as its potential drawbacks.
- Contains high-quality ingredients such as camellia oil and pearl protein, which are known to nourish and moisturize hair.
- Helps to repair damaged hair and prevent breakage, making it a good choice for those with dry or brittle hair.
- Creates a rich, luxurious lather that feels indulgent and satisfying.
- Comes in an attractive and easy-to-use bottle that adds to the overall experience of using the product.
- Tsubaki Premium Shampoo can be relatively expensive compared to other shampoos, which may not be feasible for some budgets.
- Some users may find that the shampoo does not work for their particular hair type, particularly those with very oily or fine hair.
- The fragrance of the shampoo may not be to everyone's liking, as it can be quite strong and floral.
- Some users may experience scalp irritation or allergic reactions, which is a potential risk with any hair care product.
Overall, whether or not Tsubaki Premium Shampoo lives up to the hype depends on the individual user and their specific needs and preferences. For those with dry or damaged hair, the high-quality ingredients and reparative properties of the shampoo may be a great fit. However, those with very oily or fine hair may find that the shampoo is too heavy and not effective for their hair type.
Additionally, the relatively high cost and potential for scalp irritation may be drawbacks for some users. It's always a good idea to read reviews and try a sample before committing to a full-size bottle of any hair care product, including Tsubaki Premium Shampoo.
History of Tsubaki Premium Shampoo
Tsubaki was started by Shiseido Japan and sold in over 6 other Asian countries including China (including Hong Kong), Taiwan, South Korea, Thailand, Singapore, and Malaysia. For info, Shiseido set “Hanatsubaki” (Camellia) as a company trademark in 1915.
- In 2007, an Tsubaki, advertisement in Japan ditched blondes and featured famous Japanese women and an unusually direct slogan: "Japanese women are beautiful."
- In Jun 2011, as part of its strategy to enhance business initiatives in emerging countries, Shiseido is launched its Tsubaki hair care brand through its wholly-owned Shiseido Russia subsidiary. The Tsubaki products were available in approximately 600 stores across Russia, exclusively at L’Etoile, the country’s largest prestige cosmetics specialty chain store.
- In Feb 2021, Shiseido sold 65% of its "affordable" personal care products (including Tsubaki) to CVC Capital Partners for $1.5 billion to focus on its high-end products. As such Shiseido kept 35% of its shares.
Over the years, Tsubaki Premium Shampoo has become one of the brand's best-selling products, both in Japan and around the world. The shampoo is known for its high-quality ingredients and gentle, yet effective formula, which is free from sulfates, parabens, and mineral oil.
The brand concept of Tsubaki is "a salon with a 0-second wait," which adopts the technology of hair salon treatment that makes the chosen beauty ingredients thoroughly penetrate into the core of the hair. The innovative penetration technology used in Tsubaki Premium Repair Shampoo is inspired by salon treatment technology to thoroughly penetrate beauty ingredients into the core of the hair.
Have you ever wondered if it's okay to wash your hair after dying it? It's a common question that many people have, especially if they are new to hair dyeing. After all, you don't want to ruin your fresh new color, right? We will provide you with all the information you need to keep your new color looking vibrant and fresh for as long as possible.
Tsubaki Premium Shampoo Key Ingredients
The function of each key ingredient in Tsubaki Premium Shampoo is not consistent across all sources. However, some of the ingredients mentioned in the sources include
- Japanese camellia oil essence, which is known for its hair restoration properties
- soy protein, which has skin-smoothing and softening properties
- royal jelly, which is believed to promote hair growth and prevent hair loss
- botanical essence, which nourishes hair
- Glycerin is a humectant that helps to retain moisture in the hair and skin
- Isopentyl-diol contributes to the moisturization of skin, repairs and improves the texture of hair, is hypoallergenic, and can reduce the need for preservatives in cosmetic formulations (For info, Skin Safe Products rated this as baby safe too)
Other ingredients mentioned in the sources include lemon fruit water, which has a fresh and comfortable fragrance, and disodium EDTA, which is a chelating agent that helps to maintain the stability of the product
How Tsubaki Premium Shampoo Works
Tsubaki Premium Shampoo works by utilizing a unique blend of ingredients that work together to cleanse and nourish the hair. The shampoo contains camellia oil, which provide deep hydration and nourishment to the hair.
1) Widens and repairs the hair’s CMC (cell membrane complex) passageway for beauty ingredients to absorb effectively. When the hair is damaged, the hair’s CMC passageway shrinks and not able to absorb the ingredients effectively.
2) Absorbs and infused the nutrients of the beauty ingredients deep within the hair core
- Repairing ingredients: Royal Jelly, Soybean Protein, Camellia Oil
- Moisture & shine charging ingredient: Squalane
3) Seals and hold the beauty ingredients into the hair
Dual amino acids helps repair damaged and peeling areas of the hair cuticle and then firmly seal the hair’s protective covering. Helping to repair split ends.
Overall, Tsubaki Premium Shampoo does seem to live up to the hype. Many users have reported improved hair texture and shine after using the product. Some users have also noted that the shampoo is gentle on their hair and scalp, making it a great choice for those with sensitive skin.
If price is a concern, Kundal shampoo is another popular choice among hair care enthusiasts, and we will be giving you our honest opinion on whether it's worth the investment. From its ingredients to its effectiveness, we will be covering all aspects of this product that you need to know before making a purchase. So, if you're considering trying out Kundal shampoo, keep reading to find out if it's the right choice for you.
However, it's important to note that every person's hair is different, and what works for one person may not work for another. If you're considering trying Tsubaki Premium Shampoo, it's a good idea to read reviews from other users and see if their hair type and concerns are similar to yours.