We collected more reviews online so you can find them here about the fast-growing popular Kundal Shampoo. Since we last updated, it is now available almost everywhere including Guardian, Lazada, Qoo10.
Table of Content
- Reviews from Online
- Pros and Cons
- Features and Ingredients of Kundal Shampoo
- History of Kundal brand
- Where to Buy Kundal Shampoo
Reviews from online
- Anastasia from Influenster said, "I do not care for the shampoo. It tends to make my hair greasy. But I use the treatment as a conditioner and let it sit in my hair for ten minutes and it makes my hair so nice and soft. It doesn’t make my dyed hair fade any faster than normal. Tons of scents and none have been too strong. All subtle."
- Jean from Influenster said, "They have the best-scented shampoo ever! Smells last long, decent treatment it gives you. It's my favorite shampoo."
- Putra Elinda in Shopee Indonesia said, "Smells soft powder, delivery is pretty fast, hopefully suitable, original products, very good product prices, want to try other scents ... 😊😊😊😊"
The most famous video review that includes Kundal Shampoo is the video from Director Pi going through over 50 hair products for 2018. She is very particular on the ingredients (70% ingredients, 30% cleansing power). Kundal Shampoo's review starts from 17:30 mark in her video. In summary, Director Pi said, "Kundal Honey and macadamia is slightly acidic shampoo (ph5.5) with fairly good ingredients. I think this product makes hair very silky. The cleansing power is also fairly good. "
Kundal shampoo is a natural hair care product that has the perfect blend of plant extracts. Kundal shampoo can be comfortably referred to as a green product due to its biodegradable and non-toxic components. Here’s a summary of the pros and cons of our review:
Pros & Cons of Kundal Shampoo
- Kundal is an all-natural product hence do not contain any toxic or harmful material. Its ingredients are biodegradable and gentle on skin thus can be used daily.
- The perfect blend of ingredients reduces hair breakage, controls frizz in curly/wavy hair, moisturizes and hydrates hair as well as protect hair and scalp. It also fortifies the hair root. You can also read our post on moisturing hair vs hydating hair.
- Kundal is also rich in essential nutrients such as iron, phosphorus, vitamins, copper, calcium, and an array of proteins such as hydrolyzed keratin, milk protein, hydrolyzed silk, and collagen. These ingredients increase hair growth and improve its strength. It also helps to make the hair shine. We also cover another post on the best oils for hair growth.
- It can also balance and maintain pH. It has a pH of 5.5. which the optimal pH for the skin.
- Kundal shampoo is rich in oils and hence is great for treating dry scalp.
- It can also be considered a good treatment for skin infections such as dandruff and eczema. It has no known side effects. It can be used for sensitive skin and hair without fear of hair problems.
- Kundal shampoo is easy to use and lathers easily therefore, it is efficient for hair wash. After shampoo use, it is advisable to apply an appropriate amount of treatment and leave-in for 3-5 minutes before rinsing thoroughly.
- Kundal shampoo can be readily available when needed as it can be easily gotten from online shops such as Guardian, Qoo10, Lazada, Amazon, eBay, kmall24, kptown, etc.
- Kundal shampoo has generally received positive reviews from customers and is considered very efficient.
- Persons allergic to tree nuts might have a problem using Kundal shampoo due to the presence of macadamia oil as one of its major ingredients. Aside from that, Kundal shampoo has benefits all the way.
Kundal shampoo uses only the Environmental Working Group (EWG) green grade ingredients. It consists of thirty-five different natural extracts and also does not contain any allergens.
Kundal shampoo is distributed around the world at a very affordable price. Kundal shampoo often comes with a 500ml pack and a 500ml treatment pack. It is produced in South Korea.
Features and Ingredients of Kundal Shampoo
Kundal shampoo prides itself in having the macadamia oil and honey as its major ingredients. Macadamia oil is extracted from macadamia nut which is often referred to as the king of all nuts.
Macadamia oil is an excellent ingredient because of its hydrating and nutritive nature. It is considered a perfect moisturizer. It contains active antioxidants, squalene, and vitamin E which reduces oxidative stress on the skin and scalp as well as deplete skin damage.
Honey is great at removing impurities from hair follicles due to its antibacterial and antiseptic nature. It also reduces hair clogs and breakage. Honey is known to retain hair moisture hence is a perfect complementary ingredient with macadamia oil.
Kundal shampoo is good for baby skin as well as adults. It contains coconut extract which is a vegetable surfactant and a good wetting agent. It aids deep cleansing and makes the hair silky.
Kundal shampoo gives off rich foam and contains no silicon. Artificial substances such as paraben, synthetic surfactant, benzophenone, methylisothiazolinone, etc which are usually found in inorganic shampoos are not present in Kundal shampoo. Kundal shampoo also contains lipoma preferred partner (LPP) micro proteins.
How often should I use Kundal hair treatment?
As the ingredients used are rich and oily, it is recommended to only use it every 5-7 days. Overusing it can impact the effectiveness and results. Overusing hair treatments can also lead to unnecessary expense. Many treatments are designed to be used sparingly, and excessive use can lead to running out of the product quickly.
Is Kundal Shampoo Safe for Scalp Psoriasis?
Kundal Shampoo is not meant for scalp psoriasis. American Academy of Dermatology Association (AAD) recommends the use of medicated shampoo that contains clobetasol propionate or coal tar (iHerb have some brands but we haven't reviewed).
The Kundal Shampoo comes in several fragrances that have an array of wonderful aroma. These fragrances include,
- Baby powder
- White musk
- Cherry blossom
- Fuzzy navel
- Blackberry bay
- Cotton blue
- Basil and citrus
- Amber vanilla
- Pure flower
- Wedding bouquet
- Bubble soap
- Pink grapefruit
- French lavender
- Acacia moringa
- English rose
- Ylang ylang
- Orchid and neroli
- Pure flower
- Clean soap.
Kundal shampoo in its uniqueness launches new fragrances every two months.
There are now 15 fragrances as of May 2020 with French Lavender being the newest. Some of the most popular fragrances are:-
- Clean Soap
- Acacia Moringa
- Ylang Ylang
- Cherry Blossom
- White Musk
- Baby Powder
- Fuzzy Navel
- Wedding Bouquet
- Blackberry Bay
- Cotton Blue
- French Lavender
History and Growth of Kundal
Kundal is one of the leading beauty brands in Korea. Its nature shampoo was first launched in November 2016.
From Kundal, Kundal stands for "Kunst" and "Kindal KinDal" which meant Pure Natural System. We tried to translate (since we are not Korean and got the following instead
- Kunst - The secret to art and technology at work
- Kindal - Macadamia tree in the native language
Kundal has its own building in Korea too from Google Map.
In 2018, Kundal won the excellent brand grand prize in the natural shampoo category.
In January 2019, Kundal came tops in the Korea brand reputation index. Approximately, one product is sold every 9seconds. Its estimated cumulative sales roll into billions of US dollars. It also has a domineering online presence. Kundal shampoo is available in about 40 sales channels in Korea.
In 2020, Kundal launched its 15th fragrance.
Where to Buy Kundal?
To get Kundal's latest products at a good price, we recommend Qoo10. Shopee is also good but sometimes don't have the latest range. If you don't mind the older ranges and already do shopping at local stores, Guardian and Watsons can work too.
Personally, we still love Qoo10 as they got coupons regularly. Do check Qoo10 via our affiliate link below or here to show your support for us.
Kundal shampoo is a green product recommended for everyone for everyday use. Its nutritional benefits are second to none. It is perfect for all ages and genders. Its luster giving abilities is essential to maintain shiny long hair. Kundal shampoo can be referred to as a lifesaver as it rejuvenates dilapidating hair types.