Updated 6 August 2020: Added Grafen Remover Shampoo Reviews
Updated 29 March 2020: Corrected grammars and added structure
Updates 27 May 2019: Added Information about Cold Booster
Are you looking for Grafen edge finger review or Grafen Shampoo?
This is definitely the most requested product and we have researched the internet from other reviews on the Internet. Warning: This is a long post as we tried to get as much unique information, start with the edge finger, shampoo, and cold booster.
We will go through
- Reviews about Grafen Edge Finger
- What is special about Grafen Root Booster Shampoo
- Grafen Remover Shampoo Reviews
- Where to Buy
- History of Grafen Booster Shampo (from its Kickstarter project)
There are over 50 reviews from Loox.io. Too busy to read them? In summary, it is hard and the hardness is useful to remove those pesky skin flakes. It is also soft enough such that your scalp is not damaged from scratching/massaging. Its design also fits the palm just nice which helps you in your scrubbing.
- It fits right in the palm of my hand. It's well made and does a great job of massaging my scalp.
- These things are great and most of my family now enjoy using them. Help keep our scalps healthy and clean and the head doesn't feel right if washed without one.
- If you have scalp issues, these work great with an anti-dandruff shampoo. They are soft enough, they don't hurt your scalp, but strong enough to remove any flakey skin. They work great for me. I need to order more.
- These brushes are sturdy yet gentle to your scalp. Forget all the dandruff shampoos. That and hair loss is caused by a dirty scalp. These brushes scrape all the dead skin off your scalp and that's what causes dandruff.
- Great scalp brush. I like the scalp massage when I shampoo. This is a great way to get there.
- I have dandruff from eczema and psoriasis. These brushes keep the flakes at bay better than shampoos and steroid treatments I've used in the past. My scalp feels cleaner and I do not feel as though Indeed to shampoo every day, anymore.
- I've been trying to change my hair washing habits from daily to every other day but I noticed I still have dandruff. Since I'm a brunette, the dander really shows on day 2 and it's embarrassing, even if no one gets close enough to see it. I was actually really skeptical of this since I figured it does exactly what my nails do, but I was wrong. It feels like dozens of little nails gently scratching your head! I'm in love, I feel cleaner after I immediately noticed that in getting out of the shower...
- This was exactly what I was looking to purchase. It seems to be sturdily constructed and the bristles are soft enough but yet comfortable for a good scrubbing of your head during shampooing.
- Excellent head massage with or without showering. The tips are not sharp but firm enough to massage the scalp. I do not have thin hair or thick hair. It worked out pretty well for me.
- I've seen one of them. It's tickling and a dandruff party.
- Those who are suffering from the dandruff party at the turn of the year, buy a real one.
- I bought it immediately as soon as I saw it
- Though I am 23, I am a stressed woman who often falls out of his head. I have long hair, so if I do not like it, it gets worse. So I tried to use a shampoo which is good for hair loss, but it has little effect. I did not expect much. It smells so good that I do not feel stressed by worrying about my hair loss.ood. It's cool, and my scalp is getting healthy.
- It's so cool and good.
- I do not know if it's cooler than I thought, but I'm writing it fast and easy. It just feels cleaner.
- I'm satisfied! I was worried that the tip would be too sharp to give a lot of pressure to my scalp, but I do not think it will be so smooth! I have a cool feeling when I wrap my head, I feel cool on my scalp when I dry it with a towel. I will keep my scalp healthy while I use it in the future! Good product fast shipping thank you. ^^
- I bought it because my friend recommended it. It looks like it is hard to see, but it looks like it will hurt. None of it is hard and it is suitable for hair winding. Dyed hair, hair is so stiff when I get wet. It's moving.
- So good! Addicted item...lol
- My magical head massager/scratcher 💆 has just arrived! So so excited to try it today!!!!
- There are many similar things on the market, but I think I have not seen anything better than this. It takes a lot of hair. I do not have long hair ... I do not need shampoo so I bought shampoo. Three ... Because it's made of silicone, it's soft. It is good not to have power. I'll write well ~
- Gives a great massage every time I shampoo my hair. Always the last thing I check for before ending a hotel stay.
- It feels like the head massages you get in salons when they shampoo your hair.
- It feels so good to be able to massage the shampoo in my hair as I shower. Love it!
- Bristles are gentle but effective. Works well to loosen scaling due to psoriasis. It allows the medicated shampoo to be more effective.
- I have really thick Asian hair and this brush made it quicker and easier for me to wash my scalp!
- I got this for dandruff. Works surprisingly well. Firm but not similar to metal or anything.
- Very good! The Shampoo brush can help massage my scalp without hurting me. Get the shampoo lathered into your hair first. The bristles are firm yet soft but not bendy.
A much more complete and honest review as there were pros and cons.
Cons of Grafen Edge Finger
- Increased hair fall may cause stress for some – for us, the initial hair fall was greater but less hair fell out throughout the day, so we figured that the hair was going to fall out anyway
- Does not eliminate dandruff completely – one of us had issues with dandruff and an itchy scalp; after using the Edge Finger for two weeks, the situation improved but was not eliminated
Pros of Grafen Edge Finger
- Leaves your scalp feeling squeaky clean after use
- Gives your scalp an awesome massage – great for enhancing blood circulation to your hair follicles
- A great alternative to using our fingers/fingernails to scrub our scalp – especially useful for those with nail art
What's inside the Grafen shampoo? At first look, there is nothing special in terms of texture or color.
But in their ingredients, there are actually some surprise (see #4)
- Peppermint gives it a minty feel (similar to those "cooling" shampoo). It is proclaimed to be natural and not artificial
- Tea Tree Extract to relieve your red scalp
- Camelia leaves to remove dead skins
- Dragonfruit with nutrients such as fatty acids Omega 3 and Omega 6 are excellent supporters for healthy hair with the
- Omega 3s keeping your hair lustrous and shiny. Omega 3s are also vital to our body’s production of collagen and collagen helps each strand of hair maintain its thickness
- Omega 6s stimulate hair growth
Grafen Cool Booster
The original hair product meant to help reduce hair loss due to the high temperature in Singapore. It started from a Kickstarter Campaign which failed (maybe not famous enough).
It started with Kyongmo and Euiyoung thinking one day while traveling in South America, "Why are there not many options available for men in the hair market? We get these boring, monotonous products all the time."
From the Kickstarter, we also learned more about Grafen Cold Booster which started in 2017. Their video also shows the temperature dropping instantly after usage (see further video below).
- Remove the unpleasant odor of your scalp
- Greatly work for hair type with scalp troubles (pimple, dandruff)
- Prevention of hair fall by natural Sparkling Essense *
- Directly apply to your scalp: Absorbed by scalp in seconds
- The hair fall issue is always caused by temperatures concentrated on some areas of your scalp.
- It will develop a hair fall problem sooner or later and this amazing cold booster will cool down the temperature of your scalp, resolve the root cause of hair fall
Some reviews from the official PR release:-
"After applying Cold Booster and waiting 10-30 minutes for the alcohol to go away, my hair was not oily at all! Instead, it was very smooth," noted one user.
Grafen attributes much of the product's success to its Sparkling Type Essence.
"Compared to common liquid types, Sparking Type Essence works two times faster to bring you vital nutrients," they note.
"Whether you have a smelly hairline, oily hair scalp, or pimples, these problems all have one cause: scalp temperature," the company notes. "The Grafen Cold Booster acts immediately to cool scalp temperature and heal these problems effectively."
Straight to the reviews we found
- "The anti-dandruff shampoo I use it for a little more than a week and so far I really like it. Upon application, the menthol cooling effect is immediately felt." olgavaitkev18160 in Jolse (Translated from Russia)
- "For so long that I have dandruff issue always, once I used this shampoo. Allow me to claimed, it works omg!", Goh Jenwi in BeautyStall said.
- "love the super clean and minty feeling after using the shampoo. highly recommended!" said m*****e in Shopee.SG
- "Resolved scalp acne troubles with Remover Shampoo + Edge Finger, combined with some acne cream." said d*****e in Shopee.SG
- "Tried once and maybe it is removing add ons from my hair/shaft. I only felt my hair visibly rougher. Scalp did have a cooling sensation from the menthol effect." said berrygal95 in Shopee.SG
Overall, it does seem it is worth a try and the menthol cooling effect is good if you loved it. Just be careful not to let it go to your eyes or it will be cooling too.
The Grafen Remover Shampoo (Dandruff Care) uses 20 different natural extracts to gently cleanse your scalp and hair with a soft rich bubble and it helps to keep your hair healthy. It is specifically for hair type with dandruff.
The 20 plant and fruit extracts also include other ingredients to form the foam, fragrance, and balance the pH. From SkinCharisma, the most dangerous ingredients are
- Cocamide MEA
- Cocamidopropyl Betaine
The full list of ingredients are
- 1,2-Hexanediol (Solvent)
- Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Extract (Skin Conditioning)
- Citrus Unshiu Peel Extract (Masking)
- Camellia Japonica Leaf Extract (Skin Conditioning)
- Dipropylene Glycol (Fragrance, Solvent, Viscosity Decreasing Agent, Masking, Viscosity Controlling)
- Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Extract (Fragrance)
- Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract (Antimicrobial Agent, Antioxidant, Fragrance)
- Portulaca Oleracea Extract (Skin Conditioning)
- Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract (Proprietary, Skin Conditioning)
- Sodium Chloride (Bulking Agent, Masking, Viscosity Controlling)
- Nymphaea Alba Flower Extract (Skin Conditioning, Tonic)
- Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate (Cleansing, Foaming, Surfactant)
- Ethylhexylglycerin (Deodorant, Skin Conditioning)
- Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract (Fragrance)
- Water (Solvent)
- Caprylyl Glycol (Hair Conditioning, Skin Conditioning, Emollient, Humectant)
- Butylene Glycol (Fragrance, Skin Conditioning, Solvent, Humectant, Masking, Viscosity Controlling)
- Glycerin (Denaturant, Fragrance, Hair Conditioning, Humectant, Skin Protecting, Viscosity Decreasing Agent, Perfuming, Solvent)
- Toluene Sulfonic Acid (Hydrotrope, Surfactant)
- Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Extract (Fragrance, Deodorant, Masking, Refreshing, Tonic)
- Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Extract (Skin Conditioning)
- Polyquaternium-10 (Antistatic Agent, Film Forming, Hair Fixing)
- Freesia Refracta Extract (Skin Conditioning)
- Citric Acid (Chelating Agent, Fragrance, Ph Adjuster, Buffering Agent, Masking)
- CI 42053 (Cosmetic Colorant)
- Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Fruit Extract
- Sodium Benzoate (Fragrance, Preservative, Anticorrosive, Masking)
- Menthol (Denaturant, External Analgesic, Flavoring Agent, Fragrance, Masking, Refreshing, Soothing)
- Cocamidopropyl Betaine (Antistatic Agent, Hair Conditioning, Skin Conditioning, Surfactant, Foam Boosting, Viscosity Increasing Agent, Viscosity Controlling)
- Phenoxyethanol (Fragrance, Preservative)
- Fragrance (Deodorant, Masking, Perfuming)
- Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (Cleansing, Denaturant, Emulsifying, Foaming, Surfactant)
- Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract
- Cocamide MEA (Foam Boosting, Viscosity Increasing Agent, Emulsifying, Emulsion Stabilising, Viscosity Controlling)
- Ammonium Laureth Sulfate (Cleansing, Foaming, Surfactant)
- Opuntia Coccinellifera Fruit Extract (Skin Conditioning)
- Monarda Didyma Leaf Extract (Skin Conditioning)
- Hedera Helix (Ivy) Leaf Extract
The effects of the ingredients aim to remove dandruff with frequent washing.
Where to buy
The Grafen edge finger is available at Watsons, Qoo10, Lazada, Shopee, even Carousell.
If you are not a discount coupon person or delivery person, you can easily find them on Carousell or Watsons. If you wished to save money, we suggest reading more reviews at Qoo10 and consider buying using our shared link below to support HairQueenie.
We hope you find our collation of reviews from the Internet useful in your consideration for purchasing it. We will continue to bring you more hair product reviews at Hair Queenie such as our review on SugarBearHair Gummies.