Do you know "The Black" is a hair transplant clinic in Korean with 3 branches (Gangnam, Seoul, and Gwangju)?
Having the correct shampoo for your hair can often be the difference between a good hair day or a bad hair day.
We’ve reviewed many shampoos so that you can select your ideal shampoo from our hair products reviews posts and bring back your hair to its best form.
If you’re reading this now, you’re looking for answers to your questions.
Questions like, 'ingredients of the black hair-boosting shampoo?', reviews of The Black hair-boosting shampoo?‘, ‘what is the history of The Black?‘, or ‘where to buy it‘.
In this review, we’re going to answer all of these questions and take you through what we researched. To start, we found the product in Qoo and you may use this affiliate link to check the latest prices on Qoo10 along with 58 (98%) reviews from customers.
Reviews from Confirmed Customers
Overall, customers are very happy with the fast delivery from Cocomo. It promises to improve your scalp and revitalize your hair from the root.
What is the Black Hair Boosting Shampoo?
The Black Hair Boosting Shampoo acts as an all-rounded hair cleanser that also doubles as an intensive treatment for both your scalp and strands. From the founder Yura, the main ingredients are
- Phytosphingosine-1-phosphate (P1P) for short, Willow Bark Extract and Chamomile Flower Water
- Together they penetrate the skin of the scalp and their collective anti-inflammatory essence calms everything down well
- Niacinamide and Hesperidin
- Improves blood circulation to the scalp. With constant nourishment throughout, the scalp can produce strong voluminous hair
- Pro-Vitamin B5 and Willow Bark Extract
- Vitamin B5 actively coats each strand, effectively increasing overall volume. Willow Bark Extract layers over hair strands, protecting them from the elements that would weaken them
Below is a comparison with another hair product that was provided
What is P1P?
There was a news release from P1P.kr that shared it is a cell-regenerating substance developed in Korea, which is thought to be effective in overcoming hair loss caused by stress, is now drawing attention from the domestic hair loss prevention and treatment industry.
Before identifying P1P, the team learned that S1P (Sphingosine 1 Phosphate) found minimally in the blood helps to regenerate cells in the body and prevents aging. They continue the research and delved into the matter in search of its analogs, and succeeded in identifying P1P.
Since The Black promotes that it lets you do Platelet-rich plasma (PRP) at home, we read more about it.
The treatment hasn’t been definitively proven. It also hasn’t been approved as a treatment by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. However, famous athletes like Tiger Woods and tennis star Rafael Nadal have been known to use these injections to help heal injuries.
- The product is made by a Hair Clinic that has doctors on board (read about it at our History of The Black later).
- It is super expensive and hard to find any independent reviews online
- Fast delivery. 1st time try this product
- Fast delivery and can't wait to try.
- Goods were delivered in good condition!
- fast delivery yet to use
- Received on 4th working day
- Repeated buyer. Always amazed at the products Cocomo brings in. Thanks for the fast delivery!
- Well received and yet to try. I hope it helps to reduce my hair drop.
- Shampoo and tonic came well packaged, and delivery was fast. The shampoo is a big bottle and not much is needed to lather up to wash hair. It should be able to last some time. The tonic leaves a minty feeling on the scalp. Hope to see some results soon.
History of The Black
in 2003, The Black Hair Transplant Network was established in Daegu Korea.
In 2011, it expanded a branch in Seoul for foreign patients, with English speaking surgeon and a native English consultant.
Based on Google Maps, they are still around, but it was tough to find any English reviews of the clinic. The clinic seems to be located in the shopping building.
Based on WhatClinic, the Seoul Branch has 1 positive review (so little for a 2011 company) and provides the following services. The low review count might be due to pricing or nobody wanting to share their hair transplant problem?
- Moustache Transplant from $2796
- Beard Transplant $4194 - $5592
- Eyebrow Transplant from $4194
- Eyelash Transplant from $4194
- Sideburn Transplant from $4194
- Hair Transplant $5592 - $8388
Anyway, a video of their clinic.
The main doctor or representative of The Black is Dr. Shin, Dong Pill.
- Received his qualifications from Gyeongbuk National University College of Medicine and Gyeongbuk National University Hospital, Department of Plastic Surgery, Daegu – South Korea
- Fellow at Gyeongbuk National University Hospital, Department of Plastic Surgery
- Professor at Gyeongbuk National University Hospital, Department of Plastic Surgery
- Member of International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ISAPS)
- Member of the Korean Society of Hair Restoration Surgery (KSHRS)
- Member of Korean Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons (KSPRS)
- Published books: 아름다운 모발이야기 (The Beautiful Story of Hair), 모자람의 미학 (The Arts of Hair Growth)
Where To Buy
If you want to buy it, we recommend Qoo10 due to the coupons and available selections. You may check the latest prices at this affiliate link to Qoo10