Head massage is always a relaxing experience. Professional head massage is a good thing, but on a daily basis, it is not feasible. We are living in a world of technology.
You can have your own hair massager at your home. You can massage your head yourself. These tools offer a lot of benefits including relief from headache and hair growth. In this article, we will tell you what are the best scalp massagers for your hair growth? Before discussing the best massagers let’s have a look at the benefits of these hair massage products.
Benefits of hair massage products
There are two main benefits of these products which are given below:
- Hair Growth -One of the main reasons behind the hair loss is that your hair follicles are unable to receive much-needed blood that contains essential nutrients. When you massage your hair with fingers or scalp massager this will increase the blood circulation in the scalp and as a result, your hair growth increases. Use head massager for the purpose of hair growth, and you will get good results.
- Relaxation - Another benefit of the head massager is relief from tense muscles, headache, and offers relaxation. It can also treat several sleep disorders and migraines. If you are doing head massage at night, it will be more effective and will produce good results.
Top 7 Best scalp massager for hair growth
The list is too long but in this article, we will discuss only those that have proven results.
It is perfect for everyone who wishes to have a hair massage every day during a shower. It has a compact design and can easily be fitted into the palm of your hand. It works through deep tissue kneading that is adjustable and can be adjusted from soft to firm. If offers three-speed settings. It is not just relaxing it is equally effective for blood circulation, which in turn will help in your hair growth.
- Devices are waterproof
- Wireless and portable
- Three-speed settings that mean speed can be adjusted according to need.
It offers a double motion function which means you can switch between shaking and tapping. While shower you can use it for cleansing of the scalp and after drying your hair it can act as a hair massager. It has a compact design so you can easily carry it into your bags.
- It is lightweight
- You can use it anywhere on your body
- It is good for providing relaxation
It runs on AAA batteries which are not rechargeable so it can be expensive when it comes to the replacement of batteries.
It works as an all-rounder when it comes to caring for your scalp and hair. It has flexible rubber tips and just gentle vibration can stimulate the blood circulation which can help in hair growth. It will also exfoliate and clean your scalp and control dandruff.
- It will help the distribution of natural oils so that your hair can look shiny
- It is water-resistant and easy to use
- It can be helpful to massage the oil into your hair
- It is good for people with psoriasis.
It actually runs on batteries that are not rechargeable
If you want to take your massager everywhere wherever you go then this massage is for you. You can use it everywhere. It contains 28 massage head contacts so it is good for deep massage. These contacts have the ability to rotate in both directions.
- It is easy to hold
- It can help to reduce headache
- Helps your hair to grow faster
- Portable and travel-friendly
- If your hairs are long it can create tangles
- It is a little bit noisy
If you missed the trick of massage by the hands of your mother then try this one. It contains 126 densely packed massage tentacles that will provide you the feeling of fingers. It works at about 100 vibrations per second. It gently massages your scalp so it is effective for hair growth.
- It can be used anywhere on the body
- It is comfortable on the hair scalp
It cannot be recharged
It is good for everyone who is interested in massaging their hair with shampoo, oil, and conditioner. It is designed so beautifully that it will distribute the product throughout your scalp. As a result, it will remove dirt, dead skin cells, dandruff and any other buildup that are causing the hair loss.
- It is used for relaxing
- Portable and wireless
- Bristles are made up of silicon so would not damage your hair
Like some other hair massager, it is not rechargeable
It is a claw-like tool. It is simple and easy to use so it is one of the best scalp massagers. It will not just increase the blood circulation and also helpful in hair growth. It is relaxing and reduces headaches.
- Does not require batteries
- It can help to reduce migraines
- It is easy to use and travel-friendly
If your hairs are curly it can create tangles in your hair
In this world of technology, we don’t have a need to visit professional salons just for hair massage. You can buy your own and perform the job yourself. These are the top 7 Best scalp massager for hair growth. There are lots of benefits to these hair massagers. These are helpful in the removal of dead skin cells, dandruff, and dirt from your hair. They can also help in reducing the headache and muscle tense.